Privacy & Cookies
By browsing or using our website you agree to this policy governing the use of the website. If you do not accept this policy then you must not continue to use our website.
– To keep your data safe and private.
– Not to sell your data.
– To make it easy for you to manage/review or remove your marketing choices at any time.
– To delete your data if it is no longer required.
How we use your name and contact details
– To deliver your orders.
– Send order updates by text, e-mail or by telephone.
– Sending you information by e-mail or post about new products and services – If opted in.
– For fraud prevention.
– For customer service and product support.
– For training purposes.
Your contact history with us
– For customer service and support.
Your stored contact details
– Held on our secure in house system which is maintained by Glenfield Software Ltd
– This database is shared with our sister company Freenet Ltd.
– Any stored data is not used by our sister company Freenet Ltd or Glenfield Software Ltd.
Information about the devices you use on our website
Information you give us when you browse our website, including your IP address and device type and, if you choose to share it with us, your location data, as well as how you use our website.
To prevent and detect fraud against either you or Stuart Westmoreland and to meet our legal obligations about looking after your data.
Sharing your information
We will not sell or rent your personal data to a third party – including your name, address, email address, telephone number/s.
However, in order to fulfil your order or service we will share it with:
– Payment service providers, stock suppliers and delivery companies.
– Companies that provide services selected by you such as SKY UK, POP.
– Professional service providers, such as our reviews collection company (Reviews.co.uk), marketing agencies, advertising partners and website hosts who help us run our business.
– Credit reference agencies, finance companies, law enforcement and fraud prevention agencies.
– Manufacturers when spare parts are sent to you or for warranty purposes.
– Service engineers or technicians repairing products in your home or work premises.
– We may provide third parties with anonymised information and analytics about our customers and, before we do so, we will make sure that it does not identify you.
We will only send you marketing messages if you consent for us to do so.
You can stop receiving marketing messages from us at any time.
You can do this by the following methods
– By clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ link in any email.
– By e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to Stuart Westmoreland, 14-18 Leicester Street, Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire, LE13 0PP.
Once you do this, we will update your profile to ensure that you don’t receive further marketing messages.
Please note that we will update our systems as quickly as we can but you may still get messages from us while we process your request – This should take no longer than 48 working hours.
Stopping marketing messages will not stop communications in regards to orders or customer related issues.
Like many companies, we target Stuart Westmoreland banners and ads to you when you are on other websites and apps. We do this using a variety of digital marketing networks and ad exchanges, and we use a range of advertising technologies like, pixels, ad tags, cookies, and mobile identifiers, as well as specific services offered by some sites and social networks, such as Facebook’s Custom Audience service.
The banners and ads you see will be based on information we hold about you, or your previous use of Stuart Westmoreland or on Stuart Westmoreland banners or ads you have previously clicked on.
We will keep your information for as long as you have an account, or as long as is needed to be able to provide the services to you, or for as long as is necessary to provide product related services.
If required to meet legal or regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud, or enforce our terms and conditions.
– The right to be informed about how your personal information is being used.
– The right to access the personal information we hold about you.
– The right to request the correction of inaccurate personal information we hold about you.
– The right to request that we delete your data, or stop processing it or collecting it, in some circumstances.
– The right to stop direct marketing messages and withdraw consent for other consent-based processing at any time.
– The right to request that we transfer or port elements of your data either to you or another service provider.
– The right to complain to your data protection regulator — the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Changes to our privacy statement
If significant changes are made to this statement than we will make that clear on our websites or by e-mailing you so that you are able to review the changes before you continue to receive marketing messages from us (If opted in).
Deletion of data
If you request deletion of your data, we will remove all your email/telephone information from all data holding areas. Only your name, address and order details with be kept in our in house system due to taxation laws (e.g the Finances Act 2008). This is currently held for 7 years from date of purchase.
How to contact us
If you want to contact us regarding anything within the privacy statement, review your stored data or request deletion of your data then please contact us by e-mailing email@example.com or by writing to us at:
Stuart Westmoreland (Holdings) Ltd
14 – 18 Leicester Street
You also have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office. Find out on their website how to report a concern https://ico.org.uk/concerns/
Google Certified Shops
You may also be contacted after your purchase asking you to review the products you purchased from Stuart Westmoreland. We supply the following information to Google who provide consumer reviews about some of the products on the site:
- We will supply your name and email address and information about the purchased product to Google.
- We will not share any credit or debit card information nor your address details with Google.
- If you purchase multiple items in one order Google will only contact you about one of the products you purchased.
We may also obtain information about your online movements and use of the internet. We do this by placing a ‘cookie’ which is a small file, on your computers hard disk. Cookies are used for several reasons, for example to recognise you whenever you visit the website ensuring you do not have to enter all your details and thereby speeding up the process so you do not have to log on each time. It will also enable us to store your personal preferences, build up a profile about you and advertising campaigns. We cannot provide a full service to you if you disable the cookie function on your web browser so we advise you to maintain the same. For further information about cookies and how to disable them please go to: aboutcookies.org.
This website is owned by Stuart Westmoreland (Holdings) Ltd and the data controller is Stuart Westmoreland (Holdings) Ltd.